Plastic Bibs large by les pascalettes: Navy blue stripes
Great, funky and pratical bib. Material : 100% cotton with plastic for his impermeability Maintenace : washing sponge Age : 18 month / 4 years
Delivery & Return
Shipping cost varies based on weight.
Small furniture are sent boxed via courier. Large furniture are sent palletized. Couriers will deliver up to your doorstep but not inside your house.
Prices range from a minimum of £5.50 to a max of £250
Specifically: Up to
- £ 110
UK Non Mainland
Furniture delivery and fitting Greater London
Delivery and fitting is available to locations nearby Greater London. Please enquire to quote it.
Rest of the world
For bigger shipments (+50kg) please enquire
We do not accept return of all items on order.
We want all our customers to receive goods of the highest quality so if your product is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us and we will organize a replacement of a damaged part or of the whole if necessary.
For all items on stock if you wish to cancel your order simply contact us and we will refund you the original cost of the item without the delivery charge once you have returned the item to us.
Returned items must be in their original packaging in a fully resalable condition. We recommend that you use a registered postal service and retain a proof of service. Please ensure the product is well packaged to avoid any damage.
If your item was faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us and we will arrange to collect and/or organize a replacement where possible.
While we hope that you will be delighted with the quality and design of the items you have ordered, we appreciate that sometimes you may want to return some items. Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund for any item purchased from Bobo Kids Ltd.
Terms and conditions apply:
- As a customer you have a duty of care towards the item you have purchased.
- Order cancellation must be made in writing by email, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items must be returned to us within 14 working days . Items should be mailed to Bobo Kids Ltd, 29 Elystan street , London SW3 3NT.
- Good must be unused, unopened, in perfect condition (including original packaging) and remain in re-sellable condition. Bobo Kids Ltd. Reserves the right to deduct 20% of the original value of any items returned for a refund that we received scratched or dismantled.
- Refunds do not apply to the original cost of postage, packaging and gift-wrapping selected at the time of the original order.
- We cannot exchange or accept returns for items that have ben used, soiled, dismantled or partially put together.
- Please keep all packaging, spare parts and instructions and return the goods as they were received by you.
- Items returned beyond 14 days cannot be refunded but may be exchanged at our discretion.
- When an item has been personalized we can only accept a return if there is a fault or a quality problem.
- Outlet items are not returnable and not refundable.
We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damages in transit, therefore we strongly recommend that you obtain a FREE "Certificate of posting" from the Post Office. For extra peace of mind, you may want to return the goods to us by Recorded delivery.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the return postage. On your first exchange, Bobo Kids Ltd will cover the cost of standard postage to send the exchanged good to you. Subsequent exchanges will be charged at our standard delivery rate.
Refunds will be processed within 28 working days of receiving the goods back from you. The payment will be made via your original method of payment. When returning goods on which you have received a discount/special offer that offer/discount will no longer apply and will be deducted from the original price.
When you shop with us, our secure server encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card information. We use SagePay which are an industry leader in secure internet transactions. SagePay are used by thousands of other UK businesses for transaction security.
All transaction information passed between our website and the SagePay Payment System is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and all messages from SagePay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely secure in the knowledge that nothing passed to SagePay can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on the SagePay system, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data they hold is extremely secure and they are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
SagePay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
No individuals within our company or SagePay are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Their systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your card information is secure even from their own employees because the systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.