Mini Giraffe head by scandi chic
Charming, fun and characterful
Ethically handmade & crafted
Felt & wool
Outer - 100% felted wool, inner - 100% polyfil fibre
Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 13 cm approx.
Easy to hang with a single hook on the back supported by a bamboo cane inside
As this item is handmade & unique it will vary from the picture
See our collection of Fiona Walker England animal heads & accessories
Many other mini felt heads are available to create a wonderful set
(please note the colours are slightly different to the photos)
This Mini Giraffe Felt Animal Head by Fiona Walker England is guaranteed to raise a smile. A beautiful wall mounted animal head, it will be admired by adults and children alike.
The soft, plush animal head is a characterful decorative piece and will make a fun and modern statement on any wall.
Delivery & Returns
Shipping cost varies based on weight.
Estimated delivery times are approximately 2-3 working days for UK mainland and approximately 1-2 workings days for London areas.
Small furniture are sent boxed via courier. Large furniture are sent palletized. Couriers will deliver up to your doorstep but not inside your house.
- 0 - 1kg £2.50
- 1 - 9kg £7.20
- 10 - 50kg £35
- 51 - 250kg £80
- 250 - 700kg £120
UK Non Mainland
- 0 - 1kg £2.90
- 1 - 9kg £12
- 10 - 50kg £45
- 51 - 100kg £75
- 101 - 350kg £160
- Up to 700kg £240
Furniture delivery and fitting Greater London
- Up to 1000Kg £185
Delivery and fitting is available to locations near to Greater London. Please enquire to quote it.
- 0 - 1kg £7.30
- 1 - 5kg £19
- 5 - 9kg £25
- 10 - 50kg £90
- 51 - 200kg £195
- Up to 700kg £295
- 1kg £29
- 1 - 9kg £90
- 10 - 40kg £220
- 41 - 80kg £290
- 81 - 100kg £350
- 101 - 200kg £450
- Up to 300kg £550
We do not accept return of all items on order.
We want all our customers to receive goods of the highest quality so if your product is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us and we will organize a replacement of a damaged part or of the whole if necessary.
For all items on stock if you wish to cancel your order upon receiving it simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund you the original cost of the item without the delivery charge once you have returned the item to us.
Returned items must be in their original packaging in a fully resalable condition. We recommend that you use a registered postal service and retain a proof of service. Please ensure the product is well packaged to avoid any damage
If your item was faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us and we will arrange to collect and/or organize a replacement where possible.
While we hope that you will be delighted with the quality and design of the items you have ordered, we appreciate that sometimes you may want to return some items. Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund for any item purchased from Bobo Kids Ltd.
Terms and conditions apply:
- This is a made to order item.
- This item will be made specifically for you, this means that we are unable to offer refunds, exchanges and returns once you have placed your order. Please do be very sure it is exactly what you require to see samples please contact us.
- We appreciate you can change your mind and want to cancel the order altogether. For items on order you have 24 hours from the moment you have placed the order on our website to cancel it. To cancel it please send us an email to email@example.com with your order confirmation number . Beyond 24 hours your order is confirmed and no cancellation available.
We want all our customers to receive goods of the highest quality so if your product is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us and we will organize a replacement of a damaged part or of the whole if necessary
You have ordered items in stock:
- As a customer, you have a duty of care towards the item you have purchased.
- Order cancellation must be made in writing by email, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items must be returned to us within 14 working days. Items should be mailed to Bobo Kids Ltd, 71 Townmead roads, London SW6 2ST
- Good must be unused, unopened, in perfect condition (including original packaging) and remain in re-sellable condition. Bobo Kids Ltd. Reserves the right to deduct 20% of the original value of any items returned for a refund that we received scratched or dismantled.
- Refunds do not apply to the original cost of postage, packaging and gift-wrapping selected at the time of the original order
- We cannot exchange or accept returns for items that have been used, soiled, dismantled or partially put together.
- Please keep all packaging, spare parts & instructions and return the goods as they were received by you.
- Items returned beyond 14 days cannot be refunded but may be exchanged at our discretion
- When an item has been personalized we can only accept a return if there is a fault or a quality problem
- Outlet items are not returnable and not refundable
We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit, therefore we strongly recommend that you obtain a FREE" Certificate of posting" from the Post Office. For extra peace of mind, you may want to return the goods to us by Recorded delivery.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund the return postage. On your first exchange, Bobo Kids Ltd will cover the cost of standard postage to send the exchanged good to you. Subsequent exchanges will be charged at our standard delivery rate.
Refunds will be processed within 28 working days of receiving the goods back from you. The payment will be made via your original method of payment. When returning goods on which you have received a discount/special offer that offer/discount will no longer apply and will be deducted from the original price.